My achievements from Week 9:
- belatedly started writing the summaries of some papers for one chapter (I regret not having done this at the very first stage in January)
- took two training sessions
- realised that the teaching job is becoming my hobby!
- planned to go to Venice for the Easter Break and booked our flights and hotel
Goals for the next week are to
- finish reading and summarising, and cover most of the sections that I need to cover
- attend four training sessions
- enjoy a musical night on Tuesday!
I am very excited about our four-day Venice trip in April. It will be my first time in Venice. I will see Luca’s mum and aunts there. We chose a very classic, sixteenth-century style accommodation.