This week, I had some socials with friends for five days. All four people I met up with this week were British; my colleagues from the university and also my students are visiting Tokyo for their holidays. We strolled from town to town, had some food and drinks, and watched a Kabuki performance! I really enjoyed the time with them and will see them again during the next few weeks.
My schedule in March is nearly full with observation work. I am a bit worried about whether I have enough time to prepare for the focus groups taking place in two weeks.
My achievements in Week 62
- Made nine observations and collected two audio recordings.
- Participated in a seminar in which I had an opportunity to listen to a patient’s illness story. I was very impressed with her story and the power of a patient’s narrative.
Goals for Week 63
- Continue my observations, recordings and literature review.
- Start recruiting further participants for the focus groups.
- Have a proper rest at the weekend.